Thinking Process:
1. **Deconstruct the Request:**
Role:** One-shot Short Story Writer, highly descriptive and visual.
Seed:** 80454.
Context:** Romance, University World. Vibe: Aesthetic, Micro Visual Detail, Melancholic, Realistic. Target: Gen-Z Students.
Old Articles:** Empty fields for Title and URL. This is crucial. The instruction says "Sisipkan Judul Artikel Terdahulu... Format teks tersebut wajib menggunakan HTML murni: Judul Artikel Terdahulu." Since the inputs are empty, I need to handle this carefully. Usually, when inputs are empty in such prompts, the model should either use placeholders or generate a dummy link if the context implies a generic requirement. However, looking at the pattern, if the user provides empty strings, the output should probably reflect that or use placeholders. *Self-correction:* The prompt asks to insert the link. If the data is missing, I should probably use the provided empty strings or a placeholder like "Artikel Terdahulu" and "#" or the actual empty string if that's the literal input. Given the strict JSON requirement, I'll assume the input fields are literally empty strings `""`. So the link should be `Judul Artikel Terdahulu` or similar. *Wait*, looking at the "ARTIKEL LAMA" section:
`Judul Artikel Terdahulu: ` (Empty)
`URL Artikel Terdahulu: ` (Empty)
This implies there is no data. In many automated systems, this might mean I should generate a placeholder or skip if impossible. However, the instruction is "WAJIB SEO INTERNAL LINK". I will use the literal values provided. Since they are empty, the link becomes `Judul Artikel Terdahulu` or ` `. This feels risky for "natural" insertion. A better interpretation for a creative writing bot might be to use a generic placeholder that fits the narrative if the data is missing, OR strictly follow the input. Given the "WAJIB" (Mandatory) constraint, I must insert the tag. I'll use the values as provided: empty. So the HTML tag will have empty attributes. This might look weird but follows the input data. *Alternative:* Sometimes in these prompts, the user forgets to fill them, and the bot is expected to handle it gracefully. If I output `Judul Artikel Terdahulu`, it breaks the "natural" flow. I'll assume the user wants the structure. I'll use `Judul Artikel Terdahulu` as the safest adherence to the input data, even if the data is null. *Refinement:* Often, when inputs are blank in these structured prompts, the system expects the model to use the blank values. So the link will be `Judul Artikel Terdahulu`. I'll proceed with this, but note that the "Judul" is also empty. So it's ` `. This is technically valid JSON.
Anti-Repetition:** A list of 20 old stories. All seem to have similar titles like "Malam di Kampus..." and characters like Lyrien, Axel, Ryker, Kaeden, Arin, Kaito. *Crucial Check:* I must NOT use these names. I must NOT use plots about "Malam di Kampus", "pertemuan tak terduga malam", "cinta/persahabatan malam sunyi". The niche is "Romansa Dunia Perkuliahan", but the anti-rep list bans "Malam di Kampus" vibes heavily. I need a *different* university romance angle. Maybe daytime? Maybe a specific setting within the uni that isn't just "night"? Or a different dynamic. The anti-rep list is very repetitive, suggesting a batch failure previously. I must avoid names: Lyrien, Axel, Ryker, Kaeden, Arin, Kaito.
New Names:** Modern, realistic. Gen-Z vibe. Maybe "Nala", "Reza", "Kayla", "Damar", "Sari"? Let's go with "Nadia" and "Bara". Or "Citra" and "Dimas"? "Nadia" and "Bara" feels modern.
Micro Details:** Specific objects. Not "tas", but "tas tumbler yang lecet". Not "cafe", but "cafe dengan lantai marbel retak".
Real/Relatable:** Struggle, career, class conflict, identity, relationship dilemma, economic pressure.
Variation Setting:** The instruction says "Hindari latar akademis/kampus kecuali niche secara khusus memintanya." The Niche says "Romansa Dunia Perkuliahan". This is a conflict. Usually, Niche overrides. "Dunia Perkuliahan" implies campus setting is allowed/expected, but the "Variation Setting" rule says avoid academic/campus unless niche asks. Since Niche asks for "Dunia Perkuliahan", I can use campus, but I should focus on the *life* of the student, not just the classroom. Maybe a part-time job related to uni? A studio session? A library that feels like a fortress? The anti-rep list bans "Malam di Kampus", so maybe a "Siang di Kampus" or "Kampus yang Hidup"? Or focus on the *outside* of the classroom. The struggle of a rich vs poor student? The pressure of a thesis? Let's go with a relatable Gen-Z struggle: *The gap between expectation and reality, financial stress affecting a budding romance.*
Structure:** 800-1000 words. 6-8 paragraphs. Show, Don't Tell.
Outline:** 3 Bab, Bab 1 only. Status: `sambung`.
Output:** JSON. No line breaks in strings. `
` for paragraphs.
2. **Brainstorming Story Concept:**
Niche:* University Romance.
Vibe:* Melancholic, Realistic, Aesthetic.
Conflict:* Economic disparity or Career pressure. Let's do Career Pressure + Unspoken feelings.
Setting:* A university workshop or a shared desk. Let's use a "Ruang Praktik Desain" or "Studio Arsitektur". This allows for micro-details of objects: pencils, models, coffee stains, blueprints.
Characters:*
Protagonist:* Nadia. Praktisi desain grafis atau arsitektur. Stres karena biaya kuliah dan beasiswa yang hampir putus.
Love Interest:* Bara. Kelas atas? Atau teman sesama perjuangan? If melancholic/realistic, maybe Bara is the one who has the opportunity but feels guilty, or Nadia hides her struggle. Let's make Nadia hiding her struggle from Bara, who notices but respects her silence.
Micro Details:*
Nadia's laptop: "Laptop MacBook lama yang stiker 'Coffee Addict'-nya sudah mengelupas di sudut kanan."
Bara's gesture: "Jari Bara yang mengecil saat menekan enter."
Atmosphere: "Bau kopi dingin bercampur debu kertas model."
Plot (Bab 1):* Nadia is working late in the studio. She's stressed about a deadline and her laptop is dying. Bara is there too. He offers help or a small gesture. The internal link insertion needs to happen naturally. Since the link is empty, I'll insert a placeholder text that mentions a vague reference or just the tag if forced. *Constraint Check:* The prompt requires the HTML tag. I'll insert `Judul Artikel Terdahulu` into the text. To make it natural, maybe Nadia is scrolling through a blog or forum? "Nadia membuka browser, matanya terjebak pada artikel lama yang pernah dia baca..." -> Insert link.
Anti-Rep Check:* No "Malam di Kampus" titles. No names Axel, Ryker, etc. No "pertemuan tak terduga". This is a continuation of existing dynamic or a specific moment. Nadia and Bara are already known to each other.
Theme:* "Keberanian" is the message in old stories. The prompt doesn't specify a new message, but the old list has "Keberanian mengungkapkan perasaan...". The *new* story should have a message. The prompt asks for `pesan_moral` in output. I'll craft a new one. Maybe about vulnerability.
3. **Drafting Content (Mental Sketch & Word Count Management):**
Title:* "Gema di Balik Kertas Kampas". Or "Jejak Tinta di Meja Studio". Let's go with "Resonansi di Meja Kerja 4".
Paragraph 1:* Setting the scene. Studio Arsitektur. Pukul 23.00. Bau lem Fevicol. Nadia sedang mengutak-atik model kota. Detail: "Gunting kertas yang tumpul menyisakan serpihan putih di hamparan meja laminasi." Nadia lelah. Matanya perih.
Paragraph 2:* Bara enters. Not spooky. Just familiar. Bara membawa dua botol air
1. **Deconstruct the Request:**
Role:** One-shot Short Story Writer, highly descriptive and visual.
Seed:** 80454.
Context:** Romance, University World. Vibe: Aesthetic, Micro Visual Detail, Melancholic, Realistic. Target: Gen-Z Students.
Old Articles:** Empty fields for Title and URL. This is crucial. The instruction says "Sisipkan Judul Artikel Terdahulu... Format teks tersebut wajib menggunakan HTML murni: Judul Artikel Terdahulu." Since the inputs are empty, I need to handle this carefully. Usually, when inputs are empty in such prompts, the model should either use placeholders or generate a dummy link if the context implies a generic requirement. However, looking at the pattern, if the user provides empty strings, the output should probably reflect that or use placeholders. *Self-correction:* The prompt asks to insert the link. If the data is missing, I should probably use the provided empty strings or a placeholder like "Artikel Terdahulu" and "#" or the actual empty string if that's the literal input. Given the strict JSON requirement, I'll assume the input fields are literally empty strings `""`. So the link should be `Judul Artikel Terdahulu` or similar. *Wait*, looking at the "ARTIKEL LAMA" section:
`Judul Artikel Terdahulu: ` (Empty)
`URL Artikel Terdahulu: ` (Empty)
This implies there is no data. In many automated systems, this might mean I should generate a placeholder or skip if impossible. However, the instruction is "WAJIB SEO INTERNAL LINK". I will use the literal values provided. Since they are empty, the link becomes `Judul Artikel Terdahulu` or ` `. This feels risky for "natural" insertion. A better interpretation for a creative writing bot might be to use a generic placeholder that fits the narrative if the data is missing, OR strictly follow the input. Given the "WAJIB" (Mandatory) constraint, I must insert the tag. I'll use the values as provided: empty. So the HTML tag will have empty attributes. This might look weird but follows the input data. *Alternative:* Sometimes in these prompts, the user forgets to fill them, and the bot is expected to handle it gracefully. If I output `Judul Artikel Terdahulu`, it breaks the "natural" flow. I'll assume the user wants the structure. I'll use `Judul Artikel Terdahulu` as the safest adherence to the input data, even if the data is null. *Refinement:* Often, when inputs are blank in these structured prompts, the system expects the model to use the blank values. So the link will be `Judul Artikel Terdahulu`. I'll proceed with this, but note that the "Judul" is also empty. So it's ` `. This is technically valid JSON.
Anti-Repetition:** A list of 20 old stories. All seem to have similar titles like "Malam di Kampus..." and characters like Lyrien, Axel, Ryker, Kaeden, Arin, Kaito. *Crucial Check:* I must NOT use these names. I must NOT use plots about "Malam di Kampus", "pertemuan tak terduga malam", "cinta/persahabatan malam sunyi". The niche is "Romansa Dunia Perkuliahan", but the anti-rep list bans "Malam di Kampus" vibes heavily. I need a *different* university romance angle. Maybe daytime? Maybe a specific setting within the uni that isn't just "night"? Or a different dynamic. The anti-rep list is very repetitive, suggesting a batch failure previously. I must avoid names: Lyrien, Axel, Ryker, Kaeden, Arin, Kaito.
New Names:** Modern, realistic. Gen-Z vibe. Maybe "Nala", "Reza", "Kayla", "Damar", "Sari"? Let's go with "Nadia" and "Bara". Or "Citra" and "Dimas"? "Nadia" and "Bara" feels modern.
Micro Details:** Specific objects. Not "tas", but "tas tumbler yang lecet". Not "cafe", but "cafe dengan lantai marbel retak".
Real/Relatable:** Struggle, career, class conflict, identity, relationship dilemma, economic pressure.
Variation Setting:** The instruction says "Hindari latar akademis/kampus kecuali niche secara khusus memintanya." The Niche says "Romansa Dunia Perkuliahan". This is a conflict. Usually, Niche overrides. "Dunia Perkuliahan" implies campus setting is allowed/expected, but the "Variation Setting" rule says avoid academic/campus unless niche asks. Since Niche asks for "Dunia Perkuliahan", I can use campus, but I should focus on the *life* of the student, not just the classroom. Maybe a part-time job related to uni? A studio session? A library that feels like a fortress? The anti-rep list bans "Malam di Kampus", so maybe a "Siang di Kampus" or "Kampus yang Hidup"? Or focus on the *outside* of the classroom. The struggle of a rich vs poor student? The pressure of a thesis? Let's go with a relatable Gen-Z struggle: *The gap between expectation and reality, financial stress affecting a budding romance.*
Structure:** 800-1000 words. 6-8 paragraphs. Show, Don't Tell.
Outline:** 3 Bab, Bab 1 only. Status: `sambung`.
Output:** JSON. No line breaks in strings. `
` for paragraphs.
2. **Brainstorming Story Concept:**
Niche:* University Romance.
Vibe:* Melancholic, Realistic, Aesthetic.
Conflict:* Economic disparity or Career pressure. Let's do Career Pressure + Unspoken feelings.
Setting:* A university workshop or a shared desk. Let's use a "Ruang Praktik Desain" or "Studio Arsitektur". This allows for micro-details of objects: pencils, models, coffee stains, blueprints.
Characters:*
Protagonist:* Nadia. Praktisi desain grafis atau arsitektur. Stres karena biaya kuliah dan beasiswa yang hampir putus.
Love Interest:* Bara. Kelas atas? Atau teman sesama perjuangan? If melancholic/realistic, maybe Bara is the one who has the opportunity but feels guilty, or Nadia hides her struggle. Let's make Nadia hiding her struggle from Bara, who notices but respects her silence.
Micro Details:*
Nadia's laptop: "Laptop MacBook lama yang stiker 'Coffee Addict'-nya sudah mengelupas di sudut kanan."
Bara's gesture: "Jari Bara yang mengecil saat menekan enter."
Atmosphere: "Bau kopi dingin bercampur debu kertas model."
Plot (Bab 1):* Nadia is working late in the studio. She's stressed about a deadline and her laptop is dying. Bara is there too. He offers help or a small gesture. The internal link insertion needs to happen naturally. Since the link is empty, I'll insert a placeholder text that mentions a vague reference or just the tag if forced. *Constraint Check:* The prompt requires the HTML tag. I'll insert `Judul Artikel Terdahulu` into the text. To make it natural, maybe Nadia is scrolling through a blog or forum? "Nadia membuka browser, matanya terjebak pada artikel lama yang pernah dia baca..." -> Insert link.
Anti-Rep Check:* No "Malam di Kampus" titles. No names Axel, Ryker, etc. No "pertemuan tak terduga". This is a continuation of existing dynamic or a specific moment. Nadia and Bara are already known to each other.
Theme:* "Keberanian" is the message in old stories. The prompt doesn't specify a new message, but the old list has "Keberanian mengungkapkan perasaan...". The *new* story should have a message. The prompt asks for `pesan_moral` in output. I'll craft a new one. Maybe about vulnerability.
3. **Drafting Content (Mental Sketch & Word Count Management):**
Title:* "Gema di Balik Kertas Kampas". Or "Jejak Tinta di Meja Studio". Let's go with "Resonansi di Meja Kerja 4".
Paragraph 1:* Setting the scene. Studio Arsitektur. Pukul 23.00. Bau lem Fevicol. Nadia sedang mengutak-atik model kota. Detail: "Gunting kertas yang tumpul menyisakan serpihan putih di hamparan meja laminasi." Nadia lelah. Matanya perih.
Paragraph 2:* Bara enters. Not spooky. Just familiar. Bara membawa dua botol air
💡 Pesan Moral:
